Director of Construction Administration
Don Young has recently joined TBA as a Director of Construction Administration.
Don is a registered architect and has over 45 years of experience. His day-to-day tasks involve construction administration, specifications writer, and quality control. He prides himself on construction documents that are thorough, complete, and easy as possible for the Contractor to interpret. He is highly regarded for his work in the field of completing construction projects and as a liaison between the Owners and the General Contractors he works with.
- Registered Architect of Louisiana – #3886
- NCARB – National Council of Architectural Registration Boards – # 38002
- AIA – American Institute of Architects
- LAA – Louisiana Architects Association
- SAIA – Shreveport Chapter of AIA
- Louisiana Tech University – BA – Architecture
- Harvard Graduate School of Design – Excellence in Planning and Design of Public Schools
Join the team that’s transforming our communities through design.
Connect With Us
Are you ready to take your next project to a new level of sophistication?